NAMAS offers corporate memberships for companies with 5 or more employees who wish to become or maintain their NAMAS membership and save money in the process.
Each member within the corporate membership will receive their own membership number; however, all memberships within the corporate membership will be billed as one renewal upon each renewal period.
Each member within a NAMAS Corporate Membership will receive the following:
- Access to weekly webinars
- Weekly Auditing & Compliance Tips via email
- Monthly newsletter via email
- NAMAS membership card
- 20% discount on the NAMAS Annual Auditing & Compliance Conference (may not be combined with any other promotion)
- Access to our exclusive members-only website which includes: Previously streamed webinars, Ask an Auditor form, Auditors Toolkit, previous weekly auditing tips, and more!
Important Corporate Membership Policies:
- All memberships are non-refundable
- Renewal notices will be sent to the main contact; however, the corporate membership must be renewed in order to keep the employee memberships active
- It is the responsibility of the main contact and/or the individual member to notify NAMAS Of any changes to the membership information
- If the corporate membership is not renewed and/or an employee is removed from a corporate membership, the employee is encouraged to maintain their own individual membership to remain an active NAMAS member.
Corporate Membership Pricing:
- Annual Corporate Membership Price for 5 Platinum level members: $1,100
(add $150 for each additional member beyond 5)
- Annual Corporate Membership Price for 5 Gold level members: $900
(add $125 for each additional member beyond 5)
- Annual Corporate Membership Price for 5 Silver level members: $650
(add $100 for each additional member beyond 5)
To become a NAMAS Corporate Member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.