NAMAS is sponsoring a “Refer a Friend Program” for our current members. For each new member referred by an existing member, there will be a $25 gift card sent to the existing member as a thank you from NAMAS.
STEP ONE: HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Your friend may sign up for a NAMAS Membership by calling our office at 877- 418-5564, or by visiting our website at www.namas.co. Your friend will need to supply YOUR name and NAMAS Membership number to us. If renewing online, this information should be listed in the “Comments” area prior to completing their purchase and entering the coupon code FRIEND to receive their $25 off on their membership.
STEP TWO: VERIFY ELIGIBILITY
In order to be eligible for the “Refer a Friend Program” the referring member must be considered a new member signup. For purposes of the program, a new member will be considered any member who has never been a NAMAS member or one whose membership has completely expired/termed.
STEP THREE: RECEIVE YOUR REWARD
A $25 gift card will be sent to the NAMAS Member as a thank you for referring a friend.
SHARE THESE member benefits!
- NAMAS Auditing Tip of The Week – Each week a new tip is provided related specifically to auditing. These tips are provided by our NAMAS Senior Consultants and our valued NAMAS members.
- Annual subscription to BC-Advantage – The industry’s number one publication dedicated to coders, auditors and compliance professionals. ($55 value)
- FREE Live Webinars – Earn 1 CEU that is pre-approved by the AAPC for each webinar. The number of FREE webinars included depends on membership level selected
- One (1) auditing/coding Hotline question per year. ($25 value)
- Discounted AMA, Contexo and Panacea Coding Manuals (CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9/ICD-10) and Products.
- The NAMAS Refer a Friend Program – Refer a friend or co-worker to our auditing training class and you will receive your next year’s NAMAS membership FREE!!
Discounted Consulting Services – You will receive 10% off any professional service fee. This is applicable to chart auditing, compliance plan development and practice management services.