MEDICAL CHART AUDITORS
Medical practice management and consulting firm in Knoxville, TN, serving clients across the county for over 60 years has opportunities for qualified medical chart auditors. Growth in our compliance department allows for PRN positions in the areas of professional fee physician services and facility DRG services.
Auditing Position Requirements:
- Minimum of five years auditing experience with proficiency in facility DRG or evaluation and management services specifically in the areas of medical decision making and medical necessity. In addition, competency in a variety of surgical specialties
- Productivity & quality are necessary with an aggressive QA monitoring program in place
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey reports of findings to physicians and other qualified healthcare providers
- Those wishing to conduct provider education will be asked to present a review of findings as part of the interview process
- Potential for travel up to 50%
Education/Certification Requirements: Auditors must have a minimum of CPC or CCS certification and additionally, Auditors must have CPMA, CEMA or RHIT certification. All certifications must be acquired and maintained.
Proficiency testing is required.
Resume requirements: Only those resumes which include the following information will be given consideration:
- Current Credentials
- Years of Auditing Experience (if applicable)
- Specialty Experience for E/M coding
- Specialty Experience for Surgical Coding
- Specialty Experience for E/M Auditing
- Specialty Experience for Surgical Auditing
- EHR System Experience
We offer competitive compensation.
Send detailed resume with credentials, education and work history to email@example.com.