PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
National practice management and consulting firm in the Melbourne, FL area seeks a dynamic and self-motivated team player with extensive administrative skills to assist its office with running a national medical auditing education and membership organization.
Primary Duties Include:
- Multi-tasking and managing ongoing priorities are a must, including daily membership management, coordination of weekly webinar, and educational materials.
- Answering phone calls to assist current and potential members with questions, orders, etc.
- Fulfill orders received through online store, prepare educational and training materials for various events to ensure timely delivery.
- Ongoing inventory management to ensure ample supply of products and materials are available.
- Online proctoring and grading of national auditing certification exam.
- Maintaining speaking and travel schedules for executive staff and other team members.
- Other duties include scheduling meetings for team members, data entry, and proofing of presentations and articles for publication.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and possess time-management and professional communication skills.
Knowledge of GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar and Zoom video conferencing products, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and phone skills are required; Healthcare knowledge and experience a plus but not required. This is a part-time remote position, averaging 25 hours per week Monday-Friday.
If you possess the administrative skills we have described above, please submit your resume and interest to email@example.com. Proficiency assessment may be required.