DoctorsManagement has opportunities for qualified medical coders and auditors!
Auditing position requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years auditing experience with proficiency in E/M services, specifically in the areas of medical decision making and medical necessity. In addition, competency in a variety of surgical specialties.
- Productivity & quality are necessary with an aggressive QA monitoring program in place.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey report of findings to physicians and other qualified healthcare providers.
Those wishing to conduct provider education will be asked to present a review of findings as part of the interview process. PRN, Part-Time and full time opportunities are available. Potential for travel up to 50%.
Coding position requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years coding experience with experience in E/M services in addition to a variety of surgical specialties.
- Productivity &quality are necessary with an aggressive QA monitoring program in place
- Strong verbal communication skill is required to work with other remote coders and management team
- Advancement opportunities available to grow within our firm
- PRN, Part-time and Full time opportunities available
Maintain certification through AAPC or AHIMA and auditors must also maintain CEMA or CPMA certification.
We offer competitive compensation. Proficiency testing is required.
For consideration, submit your detailed resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org