Medical practice management and consulting firm in Knoxville, TN, serving clients across the county for over 60 years has opportunities for qualified multi-specialty remote medical coders. Growth in our compliance department allows for PRN positions.
Coding Position Requirements:
- Minimum of five years coding experience with experience in evaluation and management services in addition to a variety of surgical specialties
- Productivity & quality are necessary with an aggressive QA monitoring program in place
- Strong verbal communication skill is required to work with other remote coders and management team
- Advancement opportunities available to grow within our firm
Education/Certification Requirements: Coders must have a minimum of CPC certification. All certifications must be acquired and maintained.
Proficiency testing is required.
Resume requirements: Only those resumes which include the following information will be given consideration:
- Current Credentials
- Years of Coding Experience
- Specialty Experience for E/M coding
- Specialty Experience for Surgical Coding
- EHR System Experience
We offer competitive compensation.
Send detailed resume with credentials, education and work history to firstname.lastname@example.org.